View from the grounds. This photograph was taken on 01 Nov- still bright and sunny as the Lizard are regarded as the mildest climate on mainland Britain.
View overlooking Mullion Cove.
Seaspray Cottage is a modern 2 bedroom cottage that is part of a group of similar one level cottages set in 2.5 acres of land: with breathtaking sea and country views over Mullion Cove from the private terrace and open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room.
Modern and light fully fitted kitchen.
The Cottage is light and airy fitted with all modern amenities.
- A fully furnished open plan dining and sitting room with kitchen - sea views from this room. New this year is a ceramic hob cooker with fan oven.
- Newly decorated: One double bedroom and one twin bedroom, both with wardrobes and dressers for storage. Duvets and linen are included. Light and airy with new blinds and beautiful linen curtains.
- There is a well appointed shower room.
For more pictures follow the link...http://www.icornwallholiday.co.uk/Seaspray/albums/135
This is an arial shot of Seaspray Cottage on the right of picture overlooking Mullion Cove.
- Laundrette, BBQ and its own Parking Space.
- Sorry NO PETS, Oscar and Ferrari and Bo our cats have to stay home too.
What really sold Seaspray Cottage to us is the fact that 10 min along the coastal footpath is Pollurrian Hotel that provides non-residence with outstanding leisure facilities including swimming pool, gym, sauna, jaquzzi, tennis courts, all for about £5 per person per day.
The Cottage is situated at the top right of this picture.
Please note: All pictures are copyright protected.